Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Kristen's FAMOUS middle finger ;)

Some of the comments that people are leaving online , about Kristen flashing the middle finger at the papz are just hilarious. They make me laugh so much. If only they could be in Kristen's shoes for a day they would realize how hard it is to walk through an airport with a thousand cameras on your face.

So, those HATERS want something to talk about ? Let's show them several pictures so they know what Kristen thinks about their comments :)

                                            






Look , she even flashes the middle finger at her boyfriend :)


Kristen, you should've punched the paparazzi , the finger wasn't enough :)

6 comments:

  1. GOD...I JUST LOVE HER...I AM SOOOOOOOO HAPPY THAT THEY ARE TOGETHER.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I marry her middle finger? I mean she is so awesome! She is so herself I love it! She will not conform to the cookie cutter hollywood barbie doll mold! She is an individual and she is EPIC!...btw can you tell I have a slight girl crush?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked when she flashes the middle finger at Rob lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never seen that last one haha!!! What did Rob say to get that? Poor Rob :( I love her!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He laughed...it was cause HE SAID THAT HIS FAVORITE MOVIE WAS THE RUNAWAYS :) lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well we all know what the middle finger means so I could only guess what Rob said........

    ReplyDelete