Sunday, August 15, 2010

Fan Encounter with Rob..DETAILS :)

from @animast11 on lion_lamb LJ:


(about Rob out in Montreal, Kristen later joined him)



He was piss drunk kristen joined later on... btw... THEYRE DATING!!



Im the one in all black in the back walking im trying to post my pic up. Thanks btw. I did see kristen too later I walked right by her she was in her hoodie really not in the mood looks like she just finished filming from set of On the Road thats why Robert is here hes visiting her.. theyre soo dating!



if you help me figure out how to upload it I would lol I tried one way but the website needs to approve it first or something.



She was tired you could tell she was hiding behind the hoodie shes not there in that pic that was earlier in the night. Nobody took pics with him after that. Thankfully we were dressed nice cause it was my cousins b day party lol! For me I was like Rob I know you get this a lot but can I please take a pic with you? He did. Then the restaurant owner was like no more pics when soo many people started asking and my cousin being the bday girl was like please I'm the birthday girl to him and hes like ok and after he took the pic with her he said happy birthday in that cute accent.



oh when i asked he also said Where did all these girls come from? LOL
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment