Thursday, August 19, 2010

Actor Beau Forbes Finds Inspiration in Rob !

Beau Forbes plays the closeted Brandon in the critically-acclaimed production of F**cking Men, which has twice been extended, will play its final performance on Sunday, Aug. 29.
His impressive performance leaves the audience with a glimpse into what it must be like for someone to be locked in the closet.
Here is my continuing series of interviews with the talented and sexy cast.


BP: Your character is one that we can relate to as we see celebrities on TV all the time and wonder. Did you model yourself off of any famous actor?


BF: Well, when I was initially cast in the role, I took my inspiration from Robert Pattinson. I thought the intent behind casting me was because I (whenever a Twilight movie comes out I always hear this from older women in bars) have that kind of a look. I even found myself saying the lines in an English accent when I was rehearsing the role at home.



When we started rehearsal however, it became clear that Joe DiPietro had based it off Tom Cruise. The super excited, pumped, running ninety miles an hour hitting things (“It’s f*ck man!… F*ck!”) because he’s so enthused all the time personality. So the accent and detached, vapid English personality went away as I rehearsed and the complete enthusiasm about everything personality came in instead.

Source Via

No comments:

Post a Comment