Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Tweet about Robsten at the airport in Montreal!

Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson left Montreal today. They were papped at the airport, outside and inside. There is a photographer booked on their flight, there is a confirmed ticked for that photog to be on the same flight. He could cancel, he could be found out and asked to leave, he could change his mind. But then again, if the money shot of them straddling each other in a pod seat comes out, would you look first and then complain?

Via

If those pictures come out i WILL NOT post them. The ones of the aiport MAYBE , but inside the plane ....NO.

7 comments:

  1. Im not so sure I mean I would look at the ones inside the plane but i definitely would not post them the ones outside the airport or aka off the plane is a maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No I will not look at all ...I mean a pict of them inside a plane is way to much ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. inside the plane no..but out yes....

    ReplyDelete
  4. i meant i wouldnt look at the ones inside the plane sorry bout that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://nuts4stew.blogspot.com/ Please read my last post. I put this in it.

    x.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish Rob and Kristen would be left alone! Those damn paparazzi could hurt their relationship with the constant hounding. I just hope they both are strong enough to not let it get in their way of a beautiful relationship. Ever since Rob was hounded by the paparazzis last month he hasn't been the same since. I mean he doesn't smile anymore... he now have this look of disgust. Poor guy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so sorry, they don't deserve this. We love them , I really do, but maybe we all should leave them alone. Watch movies is ok, support them, buy dvd... But stop with all this.
    Sorry again.

    ReplyDelete