Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Rolling Stone's True Blood Cover: Can Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner Do This Too?

Article by: Jean Sun




OMG, the first word I shouted after seeing the latest cover of our lovable Rolling Stone Magazine, featuring the hot stars of HBO's hit series 'True Blood'.


I can't believe that a photo like this, bodies splattered with blood -- will look this good, haha! Alexander Skarsgard, Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer, stars of 'True Blood' flaunt bodies on the latest cover of Rolling Stone Magazine.


Why blood? Of course! The series is all about vampires (and werewolves, and love). But what I love/hate about this magazine's issue is the interview with True Blood creator, commenting on "vampire stories", I think bashing the idea of Stephenie Meyer about vampire stuff:


Alan Ball says : "To me, vampires are sex. I don't get a vampire story about abstinence. I'm 53. I don't care about high school students. I find them irritating and uninformed."


And speaking of Stephenie Mayer, I really have a good question to ask for the stars who started these "bloodiness" craze on media today -- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart (okay fine, let's include Taylor Lautner too).


The 'True Blood' stars did this photo shoot because, they want to promote their already-successful series. But, can Robert, Kristen and Taylor do this too to promote Breaking Dawn? (To finally break the record of 'New Moon') I mean, without the shirts?


Okay, I know you want the 'Twilight' photo shoot to be more original, so instead of blood, Rob, Kristen and Taylor's bodies will be covered by petals or leaves.

Source

2 comments:

  1. I don´t think that kind of photo shoot fit to twilight

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hes right .. idk about you guys but i think that would be awesome ! i would pre order that magazine lol give twilight a little edge

    ReplyDelete