Thursday, July 29, 2010

Best Robsten/Edward/Bella Fanfiction!

Alot of you always ask me for some good fanfictions. I thought it will be nice if i give you guys a list of the one's i've read and the ones im reading now.

All these Fanfics include LEMONS ;)


Robsten:


Olivia 's fanfictions are AMAZING. I haven't read her Edward and Bella ones but im planning on. "Beyond Twilight"  is my all-time favorite fanfic. If you're looking for a fanfiction about Robsten's relationship this one is it. It's so real. It's like Olivia knew every single detail about Rob and Kristen. I've recommended this one to several people and they've LOVED it.

The fanfic has 61 chapters and it's completed BUT she still writes outtakes , you can find them here. The link will take you to Twilighted but you can find all of her fanfictions on her website. (CLICK HERE)


"Behind the Reel" by Jakeward

This is the first Robsten fanfiction i read. It has 35 chapters . It is basicly about Robsten's relationship since the beginning , it's really good. I love it , and i've read it two times honestly. I hate reading fanfictions were you could tell that what the author is writing will NEVER happen with Robsten. This fic is the opposite.  There's a sequel to the fanfic, since it's completed. "Behind The Lens" .

EDWARD AND BELLA.

I never read any Edward and Bella fanfiction but lately i've been reading two that are seriously addictive!

Life Had Other plans by JennaRay

It currently has 12 chapters and i read it all in one night.  Edward anad Bella meet and they instantly click but the problem is that Edward is 29 with a daughter and Bella is 18.  This is must read! When i said that it was addictive it is. Jenna is an amazing writer.


This fanfic is on the same subject as the one above. Edward (36) decides to hire Bella (25) as a nanny for his daughter. The fanfic is also addictive and has several chapters that will make you laugh with the things that Bella thinks when she first arrives at Edward's house.

  It's hard to find all the ones i've read but i will continue adding as i read new ones. IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS , leave a comment. (:




Fanfictions Recommended by Others :

Not Just An Act Any More
Not Just An Act Anymore Part II

23 comments:

  1. Not Just an Act Anymore by Jenna Ray on finfiction.net, Part 1 is great and she's still writing part 2. A great Robsten fanfiction.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6145287/1/The_Story
    The Story
    "Edward and Bella are just sitting around when Bella wonders if they would of met if Edward was human. Edward tells her a story of how it would go if he was.

    The story is told from both POV's. R-M for Lemons from the beginning to end. Romance and Drama.

    Bella & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, i've heard of it but i have not read it. Im planning on doing so as soon as i finish one that im reading now :) JennaRay is an amazing writer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was SO honored when you said you meantioned me on your blog! I had to come check it out immediatly...

    Thank you so much for your kind words about my fanfic! And I hope you do check out my Robsten fic when you get a chance since I see you're a big Robsten fan :)

    Thank you so so so much for your support and I hope you keep reading!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jenna - Your welcome.(: Im glad you came and checked it out. Your fic is one of the best i've read.

    ReplyDelete
  6. don't forget Jenna's awesome RK fic, Not Just an Act Anymore!
    -MusicFreak004 on there :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. R/K Fic - Never Think...by yours truly. ;)

    http://twisagagrl118.blogspot.com/2009/11/never-think-chapter-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks to everyone that has suggested a fic. I will be adding it to the list now.;

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anything by The Shrew on Twilighted.net --- Wake Up Call is good and long

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bella and Edward fic... You must have 18+ to read it but it's one of THE BEST!!. Read it.

    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4819806/1/The_Red_Line

    And now I'm reading another one. E/B fic. LOVE IT!... In this one Edward has a little bit of Tyler (Remember Me). MUST read it.

    http://angstgoddess003.livejournal.com/699.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's Getting Hot In Here One-Shot

    Bella has a thing for a certain firefighter. What happens when she sets a little fire to get some attention. Will he teach her not to mess with fire?

    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6232391/1/Its_Getting_Hot_In_Here

    ReplyDelete
  12. You Are Mine

    ONE SHOT - AH- Bella's tired of Edward working so much and forgetting about her. What's Edward going to do when he sees Bella dancing with another man? Dominate Edward and very lemony.

    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6199560/1/You_Are_Mine

    ReplyDelete
  13. How to save a life

    (This is re-posted)
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6249615/1/How_To_Save_a_Life_Repost

    Bella, Edward, Alice & crew. What's going on with Bella's new best friend's older brother, Edward? What exactly happened in his past that has turned the former golden boy into a shadow of himself?

    It`s waaaaaay better than it sounds. Trust me. It`s complete, a bit long, but definetly worth the read. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. "There will be Blood" by johnnyboy7

    sooooooo good. MafiaWard at his best.

    Edward Cullen,25,the son of a Chicago mob boss. He is second-in-command, cold and dangerous. Bella Swan,18,small town girl who has just enrolled as a freshman at Northwestern. A story about how love can survive in the cruelest of worlds.Very OCC.Rated M.

    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6116028/1/There_Will_be_Blood

    ReplyDelete
  15. I can't wait to read them! i was reading some of someone elses and it takes hours reading them. it's like reading a long book. but i agree, it's nice to read what would REALLY happen between them. I actually would like to write some fanfictions do you know how i could get started and where pleaseeee? :) just email me if anyone knows. thank you! thistoxiclovex@aim.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. another good story is there will be blood and there will be freedom by johnnyboy 7

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beyond Twilight is my all time fave FF, as it really felt "real", the love between R/K is just as good as the love between E/B :D  This is the only FF on Robsten I have read ... I would reread it again :)  I 

    ReplyDelete
  18. Olivia posted it on her LJ site ... 

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ok, I started the Robsten FF, Behind the Reels, it's not bad, the writing isn't as smooth as Olivia's ... something I don't quite get what the writer is on about .. lol .. but generally, it's all right, I am at ch9,  Will read on, till it gets either boring or I still don't get some parts the writer is trying to say .. or I am just not into the story.  
    So far, Beyond Twilight is way surpassing than BTR, the tempo of the story and the writing style and the plots.  The outtakes from Olivia are amazing as well ... I love the first time they met at the audition .. my fave chapter from BT, is probably when Kris went to London to look for him.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ok, I started the Robsten FF, Behind the Reel, it's not bad, the writing isn't as smooth as Olivia's ... sometimes I don't quite get what the writer is on about .. lol .. but generally, it's all right, I am at ch9, Will read on, till it gets either boring or I still don't get some parts the writer is trying to say .. or I am just not into the story.  
    So far, Beyond Twilight is way surpassing than BTR, the tempo of the story and the writing style and the plots. The outtakes from Olivia are amazing as well ... I love the first time they met at the audition .. my fave chapter from BT, is probably when Kris went to London to look for him.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hello,

    I've read Beyond twilight completely and it's was my first robsten fanfiction and it was absolutely beautiful I heart that " Not an anymore'' by Jenna was good as well but I couln't find it anywhere and when I try to search it, google brought me here to this blog but the link to fanfiction.net doesn't work anymore...:( Does somebody can send me this fanfiction if you have it of course.
    I'm looking forward to read it.

    Thank you in advance,
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. I really recommend A.E. Giggle's works. I swear it's the perfect blend of Harry Potter and Twilight. It currently has 3 parts, the first two are complete but the third is still in process. I swear, you won't regret reading this. Here are the links:

    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5244652/1/The-Secret-Keeper

    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5348767/1/The-Wisdom-Seeker

    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7412055/1/The-Justice-Reaper



    enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete