Sunday, July 25, 2010

Your questions have been answered :)

First of all, thanks to those who took their time to ask about my experience throughout this year and ALSO to those who suggested that I do this. Here I go!

Here's the link to the post if you still want to ask anything  : CLICK HERE!




1.Anonymous said... “Why did you decide to do your twitter?”
Well, I heard of twitter and checked it out, saw that there were millions of Twilight/Robsten fansites and was interested in trying it out.




2.Jazmyn said...”
  Where are you from?” – Miami
   How Many Languages do you speak”- 2 ; Spanish and English!
  
How did you fall for Kristen and Rob?
I had read the Twilight books and was waiting anxiously for the movie. When I saw who Edward and Bella were going to be I instantly thought they were beautiful. Then I started learning more about them and thought that they were beautiful but were different than most celebs.




3.Patricia said...
 “Do you know any of your followers?” ; No, but I would love to meet them!

 4.Aex said... “Do You worry about how many followers you have or do you just care about talking about Robsten”
Umm, good question. I care about talking about Robsten to the people that love Robsten

 
5.Anonymous said... “Does Twitter take most of your time?”
Ohh yes!




6.jenn said... “What made you create the blog?”
I love blogging! And wanted to see what people though if I started doing it

 7.Anonymous said... “How much do you love Miami?”

I’ve been living here all my life. I don’t think there’s another place like Miami. Perfect weather :)

8.clariii said... “Have you ever met Rob or Kris?”

Sadly, NO.

 9.chope said... “How do you keep up with all the news?

I check other blogs, watch any appearances they have (:

How is your life affected in order to keep up? Lets put it this way , im out with friends or family and I haven’t updated the blog or twitter and I go crazy.


Do you work? Student? – Im a student.




10.Jackie said...

 Other than Rob and Kristen which twilight actor is your favorite
I love Peter Facinelli ;)

 Has anyone ever told you , you look like kris?

I had a teacher that every time I pulled my hair back , she would tell me constantly that I had the same face as Kristen. That made her my favorite teacher , other than the fact that she had posters of Robert all over the room!


flora said...


11.“Hey im Flora, first of all, thanks for updating us everyday! Your blog is amazing! Love it!
i just wanted to know , how do you find all the info? Other than like watching the interview and stuff like that, i mean like the articles :) “


Thanks Love, and just reading other blogs!



12. karina005 said...


“Hey! Thanks for supporting Robsten and keeping their bubble alive!
I know sometimes we say stuff on twitter that people dont like , has it ever happened to you that you say something and people get mad at you? “


Oh yeah, when I created the account , I wasn’t aware how bad the papz were with Rob and Kristen and I made a comment saying that I wanted a picture of them, or something like that and people starting sending me messages that I was a horrible fan! That’s when I realized , they need their privacy, and the papz are horrible with them.



13.Dania said...


“Hey i would like to know if during this year , you've ever though of erasing the account? “

Never, Sometimes im busy and im like ughh, i need a co-owner but i've never thought of erasing it.
betty said...



14.Anonymous said... “Hey , i love your twitter and blog...it's amazing. You're amazing!
Well, i want to know, do you feel like you have competetion with other Robsten blogs? & during this year is there a time when you thought "Robsten" are not dating? “


I don’t have any competition at all. I support other blogs , the same way they support me (: and nope, I’ve been aware that they had a thing for each other since filming of Twilight.
Anonymous said...


 15. Anonymous said...

“does robsten exist or is dat ur own illusions.....??”
Im pretty sure they exist ;)

16. Feernanda said...
the first for all, i love your blog! is amazing and i read them all the time that you put in this and i really love! and my question is, the Twilight movies, Which is your favorite?


Aww, thanks! Love you! I must say Eclipse, because the proposal scene...and maybe because Edward and Bella are more mature about their relationship.

17. first, thank you so much for making this blog and twitter account :) we robsten ADDICTS really appreciate it lol i dont think ill ever stop following it..my questions are:
are you planing on going to the breaking dawn premiere?
how many times have you seen eclipse?
do you ever find yourself quoting lines from the books in your everyday life? (not including twitter or the blog) lol
in the past year what has been your favorite robsten moment or memory?
if you could only pick one who would you rather spend a day with ..robert or kristen?
what is your favorite quote from rob and a favorite from kristen?
(sorry, alot of questions, i know, im way too curious)lol


Hey , thank you for that little message :) it was nice. I appreacite it! and to answer your questions.
1. I will be going to the breaking dawn premiere. (:
2.I've seen Eclipse 5 times i believe.
3. I rarely quote lines from books , but i've done it before.
4.That's so hard! I can't choose, honestly lol. They're both such sweethearts and i love them too much!
5. Oh i love the one that Rob says that he and Kristen don't have to say much to know what they're thinking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment