Friday, November 5, 2010

Robert ‘Backing Wagner To Win The X Factor’

We never had Twilight hunk Robert Pattinson down as a huge The X Factor fan, but the actor has revealed that he wants Wagner Carrilho to win the show.




Being a keen musician himself, R-Pattz, who plays vampire Edward Cullen in the Twilight flicks, is backing the Brazilian crooner to take home the XF title, despite admitting that Wagner isn’t the best of singers.



Speaking of Wagner, Pattinson told The Mirror: “(He’s) the sort of guy you’d do a drunken duet with at a family wedding.”



He continued: “I love this guy. He doesn’t have the best voice, but he enjoys what he does and I respect him for that. It’s great just to see him wind Simon Cowell up.”



The 24-year old heartthrob also revealed that judge, Dannii Minogue, has invited him along to watch an XF recording, with the star adding: “I really hope Wagner is still in by the final. If filming allows I’ll be there, and I guarantee I’ll be wearing a ‘Vote Wagner’ T-shirt

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment