Friday, November 5, 2010

FAN-ENCOUNTER - Robert and Kristen in RIO.

FAN ACCOUNT (translated)

Bruna Monteiro is lucky! She was the first to take pictures with Robert, Kristen and Stephenie Meyer today, on their arrival to Brazil. Bruna told us she woke up at 4:10 a.m., got her friend Joana Duarte sought and proceeded to the Tom Jobim International Airport, where she waited until 10am. "It was very tense wait that long," he said. After a long wait, the long awaited time has come. The first to be seen was the Robert "The first thing I saw was Rob, then I started to call him, of course, civilly, only that his aide was pushing me, then I despair, because he kept saying that I could not take pictures, " she said. But Bruna did not give up "and I had a few more girls, I ran out, grabbed his hand, took the picture, I handed the shirt of Brazil, said it was all Twilight fans and said she loved him very much. He laughed, thanked him and gave me a hug. " After regaining consciousness (who does not lose, right?) Bruno realized that Kristen was alone and used to get closer to the actress "I ran out to talk to her, then she thanked me, gave me a hug and took a picture such. Then they went off, "he said. And it was very close to that Bruno did not see Stephenie Meyer! "I was leaving, so then I heard 'heey, is not that chubby girl who wrote the book?' And when I looked back it was Steph. I stared at her all scared and she laughed. Then I said I admired her work and she started talking to me. " At the end of our conversation, the Brazilian said that everyone seemed very happy, especially Robert, and although they are not exchanging endearments, it was evident that he and Kristen are together.







Source / PattinsonStew

No comments:

Post a Comment