Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Kristen Stewart: I 'Had To' Do 'Twilight'




Kristen Stewart reveals that she didn't really have much of a choice when it came to playing the iconic Bella Swan in Twilight.
The 20-year-old actress told Stylist magazine that while she didn't have a big career plan set in her mind when she accepted the major role of Bella, she did feel compelled to sign on for the vampire flick:



It's hard to define exactly why I choose projects, and it's not like I had this brilliant foresight that Twilight would be big. I can only do something I feel like I have to. There's not really a whole lot of choice, but at the same time, I don't have some grand scheme.

Meanwhile, KStew tells the magazine that she also feels compelled to be an actress because she has a lot of "pent-up energy:"



It would be very frustrating [to not be an actress]. I'm not good at anything else. I'm bad with my hands. I can't make stuff. Acting is so self-indulgent and self-reflective and we just think about people and how they deal with one another. That's probably what I'd continue to do! I'd be the over-analytical girl who writes.

Maybe Kristen's feeling of kinship with writers has to do with why she took up a role in On the Road, which is based on Jack Kerouac's beat novel.



Are you glad Kristen "had to" do Twilight? Share your thoughts in the comments below.

Via- @Celebuzz

4 comments:

  1. I can't imagine ANYONE who could have played Bella better than Kristen Stewart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. she was as I pictued Bella from the books

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES I'M GLAD SHE IS A WONDERFUL ACTRESS

    ReplyDelete
  4. kristen definitely played Bella well..she was able to play Bella and yet introduced Kristen to the world.. Sometimes,you can't tell them apart.. That's why she's so good..

    ReplyDelete