Monday, September 6, 2010

Robsten included in PopSugar ’s Favourite Celebrity Long Distance Relationships

Rob is actually a fan of long distance love, telling reporters, “It is hard but I guess in some ways being away from someone is always … if you really like them it makes, in a strange way, makes it better because the more time you spend away the more you’re thinking of them, the more you want to see them again so I guess being away … not spending too much time with someone is always a good thing to do.”

AWW! , How cute....I wonder why he's saying that ;)

PopSugar  Spunk_Ransom

1 comment:

  1. that was sweet. I don't think Rob and Kristen are exhibtionist when it comes to romantic relationships...well Kristen seems more reserved and not as open about it, and she probably threatened Rob to shut up ahhaha! ...I just love 'em! :)

    ReplyDelete