Thursday, September 16, 2010

HELP needed! ~ Apply!

I've had this idea for a while now and i think it's time for me to put it out there....

Well, some of my followers always ask me at the end of the week what happened with Robsten because they're only online during the weekend and so on.


I need someone to send me every thursday night the "Robsten Highlights of the Week"

All i need is for you to round up what happened during the week with Rob and Kristen. I don't have a specific format but im just asking for you to be creative and try to include the important news ONLY.
Like that those who are looking to see what happened can just check. The person that's chosen will send me an e-mail with the file every Thursday and i will post it on FRIDAY night.
I only need ONE person to do this. If you're interested please e-mail me @ RobstenWorldBlog@Live.com
I will need you to send me a sample of how you write, REMEMBER the most creative one will be chosen.
I please ask that if you are chosen , you put an effort to send me that e-mail every thursday.
Thanks!
RW~

No comments:

Post a Comment