Saturday, November 13, 2010

Pics of Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart with fans as they leave Brazil.






I, Marcella, along with my sister Raphaella, my mother and my Aunt Michelle Patricia, after much rain on the door of the Copacabana Palace, spent all day waiting to see Robert and Kristen.






I finally met tonight at the airport and took photographs with them. Our Twilight dreams and waiting had a final happy ending.





We met with them at the airport when they landed the helicopter and were moving towards the VIP lounge to wait for the flight back home.





I was very happy, they were very friendly and caring, took pictures, signed autographs and took time for us. Robert even said good-bye with a smile, I want to share my excitement with all the fans of this wonderful couple.








Foforks



No comments:

Post a Comment