Monday, November 8, 2010

One of the extras shares her story!

kristenownsme via @kstewartnews @KStewartBR



Rough translation:




Hi guys! I (Louise) could be one of the extras in Breaking Dawn and I will tell you everything that happened. Just can not tell details of the scene that was recorded because I signed an exclusive contract, but you must already have been learned by many videos that are rolling around. Check it out:



Was in the cave since noon, because I do ENEM. One of the streets that were closed for shooting the movie was the street where I did the test, coincidence?

I spent some time on the street and saw them begin to put some barricades lots to see who would not give even a hair of Rob and I was kind of sad, wanting to go home. But I found a friend who was scheduled to be an extra on the same day and that morning had recorded Fast and the Furious 5. I asked for help for her, I said I'd talk to a person who was organizing the agency's list of extras. That person said if he had someone missing, he'd put me on the list, and that's what happened. Around 8 pm I went on set and the bars were offering free drinks and food pros extras. My friend advised me to eat because we would probably be more like 10 hours there without being able to go out or eat anything. After centuries of waiting, they arrived around midnight and stayed on another street makes up and talking while rehearsing with stand-ins and extras. I went to see a little corner of what they were doing, and I saw Rob sitting on the hood of the car as a child laughing and talking with Kristen. I died inside, but I had to control myself to not give the flag. It was forbidden to photograph or videotape footage or anything of the set.



Detail in the scene were several bottles and glasses full of beer, but it was just hot guarana! The set was beautiful, everything perfect party with fake fake posters glued to the wall, flowers and even a mechanical one (Hello, Jacob!)

After the test, when the recording would begin in earnest, we were instructed not to look at pros players ("They're normal people who only speak English and have more money") or speak with them. Obviously I do not follow any of these rules, but neither was shocked as I saw a girl doing (she was removed from the set). The only song that played during the scene was a samba that was not boring letter, was only ioioioioooooooooo "(imagine hearing the same boring music for 6 hours. It). While I was dancing, Robert and Kristen were passing by my side and right the first time, he inadvertently stumbled into me and I do not know why I apologized. He turned and smiled at me, so pretty! When they finished that first scene, after kissing in the street, I stood there watching what they were talking. Kristen said something to the director, analyzing the scene, saying what you think and what they should redo. After each decision she did, always participating, giving advice and sometimes asked to rebuild the same scene. Bill Condon attaches great importance to her opinion and she seemed very participatory, very involved, as if to make it perfect. I do not understand who says she is not even there for Saga, because from what I saw, every scene in the movie has a little finger of Kristen, a review of it.

Well, the end of the first scene, after Kristen went their views to the director, she and Rob were talking while the production people were setting up everything to save again. So I, who was standing near, said: "Kris, you rock!" She turned to me, looked at me with shining eyes and smiled! I won my night with that smile!

One of the breaks a girl's production called me to interview a pro making of the DVD. I said my name, my age, I spoke to my site and who last year traveled to Sao Paulo and could take a picture with Kristen. I also spoke to traveled to go to the premiere of Eclipse and the girl was super open mouth and then translated to people of foreign production were all I was saying. One of the guys looked at me and said "Good job!"

Every time Kristen was going back to the front to back the recording, she took off her shoe heel of a shoe and put Bella Keds any color (red, purple, yellow ...) and used to walk down the street. Since she was doing this, nearly fell and held on Rob. Speaking of Rob, they have not dropped all night! Even after the "cut" with the cameras off, they were holding hands, patting one on the other hand, Robert was holding on tight to the waist and Kris pulled her close to him ... Kristen has come to bite the hand of Rob once kidding. How well she was unsure over the jumps, was clutching a shirt from Rob (as she did in the premiere of Eclipse in LA, has several pictures) and leaning on it. Later that night his shirt was already crumpled to hold both it and twist! They are very affectionate with each other, always caressing, smiling at each other and making jokes. See them kissing in front of me a million times, even for the characters, it was wonderful! In some they blew kisses, have caught it, Rob pulled her hair gently and put up 'accidentally' hand on the ass of Kris.

The Bella's engagement ring was very shiny, I think they have changed, or gave a polished, because it was beautiful! I also noticed the scar, I do not know how I managed to look the pulse of Kris, and she was in front of me, but I noticed!

After the shoot, when Robert and Kristen were already leaving, I spoke with John. He is super cute and was embarrassed when I said that the Brazilian fans of Kristen adored him, but gave a big smile and thanked him. In that, Kristen was looking and started laughing, then gave a bye-bye with a cute smile before leaving for good, and Rob too.

You could get very close to them during the shooting, near absurdly, insanely close. It was the happiest day of my life!



PS: There's a few pictures I took in my twitpic, including one where I show up close to Robsten.



http://www.kristenstewart.com.br/2010/11/08/exclusivo-relato-webmiss-do-ksbr-e-figurante-de-amanhecer
 

No comments:

Post a Comment