Monday, September 20, 2010

Water for Elephants Release Dates for Italy & Poland

For some of our fans around the world you won't be waiting long for to see Water For Elephants.


According to an Italian press release, the release dates for Italy are just two weeks after the US release. The official release date in the US is April 15th, 2011 and two weeks later, April 29 it will be released in Italy. I am sure that makes some of you very happy. Poland will follow May 6, 2011.

If you have not had a chance to read Water for Elephants, now is a perfect time as ever. I myself have not had a chance to read, but I am working on other readings right now. It is on my to read list. I like to read all the books that Rob and Kristen turn into film projects. Stay tuned for more to come.......
Via
 

No comments:

Post a Comment