Monday, September 20, 2010

James Franco says he's facinated by Twilight

Well aren't we all! It seems we have another Twilight convert in our midst! James Franco, of Eat Pray Love, has admitted that the Twilight Series fascinates him, especially the part about Vampire's living in regular society. Maybe we shouldn't get to excited, Franco admits: "I wouldn't say I enjoy them, but I'm fascinated with them. I'm interested in the metaphor of the vampire placed in the high school setting and how a relationship with a vampire can stand in for general feelings that people have as teenagers," he said. "And the obsession people have with that is also fascinating to me."




That being said Franco does go on to say that the Isle of Esme scene in Breaking Dawn did disappoint him slightly because it was too short and very limited...

Read More HERE

Source




I don't think there's a Twi-fan out there who doesn't like that scene...

No comments:

Post a Comment