Sunday, July 11, 2010

Robert Pattinson: 'I'm a workaholic'

Source


Robert Pattinson admits that he loves being rushed off his feet by the hectic shooting schedule of the Twilight films.
The 24-year-old actor, who is due to shoot Breaking Dawn, the two-part finale to the series, later this year, told Virgin Media that he is glad that the days when he struggled to find acting work are far behind him.

"I just want to work as much as I am now," he said. "I like working all the time because I spent so many years before Twilight just doing stuff for two or three months of the year. The rest of the time I'd do nothing, or I'd just have tiny little jobs."

However, Pattinson admits that he is still struggling to cope with the intense fame that comes with being a successful actor.

"I find periods to escape from it and places to get away to as much as possible. I try and tell myself that it's just a job and that all this craziness won't last forever."

No comments:

Post a Comment