Tuesday, October 5, 2010

RobstenWorld BLOG will be taking a break for a while

I don't want to do this, it's something I've been thinking about for a while. I rarely have time to update the blog and I've been busy between college and work and all that. Unlike some who have closed down their blogs because they've experienced some problems with the readers or someone , my reason for stopping the updates has nothing to do with that. I've had an amazing experience with blogging and I will continue doing it after a while, I can't see myself without the blog LOL. I will continue to tweet from (@RobstenWorld) and the blog will stay how it is. I might post some random updates everyone once in a while, it just won't be consistent.

When I see that things slow down and I find myself having more time I will start posting again. The end of the week roundups with all the important news will be continued, that will be posted every Friday or Saturday.

Like I said, I might update today, even tomorrow, but it just won't be all day like before and it won't be every news, just the important ones.

Continue to follow me on @RobstenWorld .

Thanks for all the support,
Be back soon<3
Sent from my BlackBerry® on the MetroPCS Network

No comments:

Post a Comment