Thursday, August 5, 2010

Matt Lanter ('Vampires Suck') talks about poking fun at Rob & says he's a fan

Source
Buzz: Have you met Rob [Pattinson]?


ML: I have not! He seems like a great guy, though. He really does. Honestly, I'm a fan. He does a great job in the Twilight series.

Buzz: So you've seen the Twilight movies?

ML: Yeah, I've seen them. I actually read the first book. I did my character research!


Buzz: Can you do an Edward Cullen impersonation for us?

ML: I'm not going do a re-enactment for you! But I had the eyes and I had the hair. My hair was longer too, I had a very good, disheveled Rob Pattinson look going on. It was great, we pretty much closely follow the Twilight film. So a lot of the scenes in Twilight we're actually doing. What's also kind of cool is that we also follow our own storyline. It was fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment