Saturday, July 24, 2010

Jennifer Love Hewitt rooting for Robert Pattinson's 'Twilight' character because of embarrassing Taylor Lautner encounter



Jennifer Love Hewitt says an embarrassing encounter with Taylor Lautner at last month's Twilight Saga: Eclipse premiere made her "Team Edward", meaning she now prefers Robert Pattinson's character, the vampire Edward Cullen over Lautner's, the werewolf Jacob Black.

"So I go to the Twilight premiere. I'm so excited. I'm a little on the fence on whether I'm 'Team Edward or Jacob' because I'm really starting to fall for them both, like Bella," Hewitt said in a recent episode of The Wendy Williams Show, referencing Kristen Stewart's character in the series.

"Rob Pattinson is nowhere to be found. I see Taylor Lautner. I go up and I'm like 'Hi, Taylor, can I take a picture with you' and he's like 'Yeah, sure'. So we get together, we take the picture. My friend takes it on my phone so I have evidence and I can send it to all of my friends. He's like this in the picture," the actress says, grimacing.


"I go home and I'm like, really, am I really that bad? He's definitely not Team Jennifer. He could not have looked more miserable. So I deleted the picture. I just lied and told my friends I didn't get to meet him because I was like, that's embarrassing. I don't now what the deal was. But I'm Team Edward now."


Lautner has not commented. Breaking Dawn, the fourth installment of the vampire romance saga, is set to be released on November 18, 2011 and screenwriter Melissa Rosenberg says it may have sex scenes. Filming begins in the fall.


Source

No comments:

Post a Comment