Friday, October 1, 2010

EntertainmentWise ; Robert's favorite things!


We all know Robert Pattinson loves himself some Kristen Stewart but what else can’t the Twilight heartthrob do without?






Here’s ten things that make Rob smile (or cry in the case of numbers 2 and 7)!



1. Simon Cowell
“It would be one of the best things ever to get paid for handing out Simon Cowell-style insults for the day. I don’t think he’s rude, I think he’s just painfully honest, which is what makes him so good. He must absolutely love his job, it can’t be one you’d ever get bored with.”



2. His Dog Patty

"I had this incredible dog which I talked about in this interview the other day and I said the dog was the most important person in my life and my family went crazy at me for saying it. It (his death) was one of the most defining moments of my life; it was the worst day of my life having the dog die."



3. Playing Edward Cullen
“Well, you can kiss Kristen Stewart. You can drive a Volvo. You can hold yourself back from killing people, which is always handy. Five reasons? You have a great peacoat, and you never have a hair out of place.”
Read more here via Twilightish





No comments:

Post a Comment