Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Kristen Stewart Hairstyles!

Kristen Stewart's first big role was as Jodie Foster's daughter in Panic Room, but hits like Into the Wild, Twilight (duh) and Adventureland have made her one of the biggest stars of the moment (the rumored romance with Robert Pattinson doesn't hurt). This year she was in The Runaways, in which she portrayed rocker Joan Jett.



We've selected the following photographs to highlight Kristen Stewart's best hairstyles. Stewart is no stranger to the red carpet. She's tried many looks, but these remain our favorites. Click on any picture to see more hair examples..
 
 







For more Kristen, Robert and Robsten news visit ; StyleBistro
 

8 comments:

  1. Annabella_Twilighter!!!September 11, 2010 at 10:08 PM

    She looks incredible with any hairstyle that she decides to use!! I love Robsten!!!.........what??!......jeez!! I'm sorry if you don't think so!! but I'm just a Twilighter fan so......don't read my comment if you don't like =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love her as a blonde for some reason.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gosh looks like an angel

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are the hottest couple...I am jealous....!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are the sweetest and the hottest couple i have ever seen....I feel jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hiiiiiiii..m ur biggest Fan.......u guys look very sweet together......the best couple i had ever seen,.....I feel jealous.......!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had watched ur films more then 100 times...n da more i watch, da more i fall in love with u guys!.....perfect couple!

    ReplyDelete