Monday, June 28, 2010

Twilight star Robert Pattinson reveals all about his relationship with Kristen Stewart

One of Britain’s hottest acting talents Robert Pattinson has spoken out about his relationship with co-star with Kristen Stewart.

“Kristen and I have lived a great adventure together with the Twilight films.


We are very close and noone can understand what we’ve gone through together the last few years, He says.
“When we’re together, we understand each other so well that we don’t have to say a lot to explain what we’re thinking. Kristen is a wonderful girl.”

Pattinson also rubbished rumours that women throw themselves at him in the street, and claims he’s not at all cool.


“I don’t want to disappoint girls who might think I’m very cool and smooth, which I’m not, I’m afraid. I’m still quite shy, although that seems to be something of an attraction for women.”
Source

3 comments:

  1. I wish I knew how to contact them, I'd offer them a retreat for free, just so they could spend some time alone without fear of being seen. Hell, I'd let them stay here, cook for them, clean up after them and even leave my own home to allow them all the privacy they could handle.

    I have had stalkers, it sucks. Hiding sucks. Being scrutinized by every seeing eye sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it does. As a fan , i want pictures of them but then we put ourselves in their shoes and realize how hard it has to be for them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My question is...where the heck did he say this? I want a source! He probably never said this crap.

    ReplyDelete