Friday, May 21, 2010

Welcome.!

You might know me as RobstenWorld from twitter, i decided that it would be a great idea to have both the twitter account and a blog. I said several times that there were going to be small chances of creating a blog but, truth is that i LOVE writing and im going to be on vacation at the end of May for several months and though that i should give this a try. I please ask you to give me some feedback , like that i know if i should continue the blog or not.

REMEMBER: To follow me on twitter "RobstenWorld"

If you want to be featured in our affilates section , please send me a message , anywhere you want and i will be happy to add you to it. You MUST be a fansite NOT personal accounts.

2 comments:

  1. HI HUN I AM UR FIRST COMMENT ON HERE WOOT WOOT:) KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK IM SURE YOU WILL HAVE A GREAT BLOG BB:) *HUGS* IF U NEED HELP LET ME KNOW @HotsexyRob24

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all your support(: You will be the first ill think of when i need help<3 Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete